Unoccupied space, declining rents, poor property management, insolvent tenants and functionally obsolete designs are just a few of the many variables that can create distress. When distressed conditions surface, borrowers must quickly implement corrective strategies to preserve cash flow and avoid default conditions.
When a lender is required to take action CusickFinancial possesses the experience and ability to quickly intervene and create win-win strategies. Whether acting as a financial advisor, expert or asset manager, Cusick
Financial can quickly cut to the chase because it understands the needs of both the lender and borrower. This understanding is based on:
1. Five years of combined RTC and FDIC
2. Over 10 years of special servicing
and private asset management
3. Seven years of experience
3. Extensive experience managing loan
and real estate owned assets;
4. Strong financial structuring skills; and
5. A comprehensive knowledge of real
estate and bankruptcy law.